Kissing Booth is a Netflix original movie that just released on Friday. It stars Joey King, Joel Courtney, and Jacob Elordi as three high school students who make their way to the kissing booth at an outdoor carnival in order to win a date with their favorite girl. The film is based on the book by Beth Reekles.
If you’re looking for outfits from this movie, then look no further! We have compiled eleven outfit ideas for you to try out!
- Besides the main outfits from Kissing Booth, there are also some great clothes that originated in this movie. For example, Joey King’s character Elle wears a pink off-the-shoulder dress that is very popular right now and has been seen on celebs such as Rihanna who wore it to her Fenty Puma show at Paris Fashion Week.
- If you like this style or want something similar, then try pairing your outfit with an oversized white shirt for an effortless look!
- If you are looking for a cute and cozy outfit, then look no further than the Breakfast Club sweatshirt! This pullover from Ralph Lauren has been seen on many celebrities such as Kendall Jenner who wore it to her sister Kylie’s birthday party.
- The pink and blue color blocks give this shirt some extra personality while also making sure that your outfit is both comfortable and warm. You can pair this with anything, so have fun exploring different styles!
- For casual Friday or just a basic tee-and-jean combo, try pairing an olive green varsity jacket with distressed jeans in one of two ways: roll up the sleeves of the jacket to show off your arms or wear it over your shoulders like Joey King did when she played.
- Joey King in the movie. From a distance, you might be tempted to think that this outfit only consists of leather jackets and jeans but there’s actually more going on than meets the eye! For example: if you want to sport an oversized yet stylish sweater with your denim jacket, try pairing it with dark wash slim-fit pants or just skinny black trousers.
- The best part about these outfits from The Kissing Booth movie? They’re all not only easy on the wallet but also carefree and cute! Whether you want to be casual Joey King in her favorite jeans with an oversized sweater or go full out at your next school dance as Lola Paterno like Sally Wheeler did while playing, there are plenty of options available that can suit any girl no matter what their personality may be.
- White, strapless minidress paired with a choker necklace for that extra pop and topped off with white sandals to complete the look. This is also perfect as an everyday summer get up while going out to dinner or meeting friends!
When it comes down to it, you can’t go wrong with any of these options from The Kissing Booth movie outfits no matter what your personality may be!
In general, these outfits should help make any day feel like spring.