This is a review of the Netflix series Teen Wolf. I am going to talk about why this show is so great and why you should watch it! I will also mention some other titles that are similar for those who like this one.
Netflix has many amazing shows to choose from, but there’s something special about Teen Wolf. It takes a different approach than most of the others on the list with its focus on teen life rather than adults or teenagers in college or high school.
Here are the reasons why we think it deserves our vote over all the rest!
- Actors: The actors in Teen Wolf are seriously talented and many of them have gone on to star in other incredibly popular shows like Once Upon A Time, Glee, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Modern Family. One even played a werewolf!
- Fashion: The fashion is always on point with the latest trends but it’s not too overstated or distracting from the storyline. You can find some seriously cool outfits that you’ll want to try out for yourself by watching this show – which we don’t think will disappoint when it comes to giving us outfit inspiration!
- Music: There are plenty of awesome songs featured throughout all six seasons and they’re really catchy so there won’t be any complaints about getting sick of hearing the same songs over and over again.
- The Wolf Pack: There are so many wolf pack members that your favorite will probably change from time to time, but they’re all equally as badass. Scott’s transformation is (literally) a game-changer when it comes to how he handles his enemies in battle – we’d never want anything bad to happen to him!
- Quiet Moments: One thing about this show is that there aren’t any boring moments where nothing happens because something always does happen and it makes for some intense viewing which can be hard on the heart at times…but who doesn’t love an adrenaline rush?
Teen Wolf is a supernatural teen drama television series developed by Jeff Davis for MTV, loosely based on the 1985 film of the same name. Tyler Posey portrays the title character, a young werewolf who defends his California town from supernatural creatures and other threats.
A Time to Reflect:
One of the things that I love about Teen Wolf is how there’s always a time for reflection and it really helps with character growth.
Scott McCall has had many obstacles in his life, but he still manages to remain strong and pull through even when faced with adversity.
Reasons Why: And I know that this is a little bit of a cop-out, but it’s hard to pick just one favorite reason.
I love how the show strikes a perfect balance between life and death; everything isn’t all sunshine and rainbows because there are some really dark moments–like when Allison died in season three! But they always have episodes where we get to see Scott’s family or Stiles’ friends…and those are my favorite episodes!
What makes Teen Wolf so good?
The show has been on for six seasons now (which if you’re counting by years) which means that they’ve had plenty more time to come up with even better plotlines. The best part is that we get some awesome background on the characters.
One of my favorite things about Teen Wolf is how they use flashbacks to show us what Scott, Stiles and Lydia were like in high school. It’s so interesting! I love seeing their relationships with each other before everything got crazy.”