This blog post will provide you with the best tips for styling your jewelry depending on the occasion. Whether you’re going to work, a holiday party, or just want to look great in your everyday life, we have some great ideas that are sure to suit your needs. We’ll be covering everything from what type of jewelry is appropriate and how it should be styled to the different pieces of jewelry that will complement any outfit!
Let’s start with what type of jewelry to wear. While this may seem like the hardest decision, it’ll be worth it in the end because your outfit will look complete and polished! The key is to choose pieces that match up did you know a necklace can make an entire statement? Depending on which one you pick out, it could go from casual to dressy or vice versa. But don’t worry- if you’re not sure yet about what kind of event you’re going for, matching your jewelry with your clothes will just give off a more formal vibe without being too overbearing.
Now let’s talk about how to style those pieces depending on where they are worn!
- Necklace: From a casual daytime event to an evening date, necklaces are perfect for adding that little extra touch of elegance! Keep it light with minimal jewelry or go all out with long layered strands and statement pieces. Either way will look chic when styled in the right way. Don’t forget about layering two different colors together either – pairing brass with gold looks great on anything!
- Bracelets/Bangles: Bracelet clasps can be slightly more difficult than necklace clasps because not every dress is low cut enough to show them off; if you’re wearing something formfitting, make sure they come up high enough so your wrists aren’t covered by sleeves but also don’t let them peek out over the top of your dress either
- Earrings: One earring is good for most occasions, but if you’re wearing a bold lip color or are going to be in a nighttime setting where there’s dim lighting like an awards show, two pairs will help make sure they don’t get lost and that the look stays complete. It also helps prevent one side from swinging lower than the other as you move around because it adds balance to your overall appearance!
- Hair Accessories/Headbands: This accessory can really take any outfit up another level. Whether you have long hair that needs something at the end so it doesn’t tangle together into knots when worn down (or even when wrapped up!), or whether you’re wearing a low ponytail, this can make the style look more put together and add some extra color to an outfit that may not have much.
- Necklace with pendant: A necklace like this will show off your neckline and add some color to an outfit. It can also be a more subtle way of adding some sparkle, but without being overly flashy or “too much.”
- Statement Necklace: This type of necklace is perfect for when you want something that will draw the eye in because it’s not too delicate looking (or if your neck needs complimenting). Be careful with this one though! If wearing alone, make sure it doesn’t overpower other accessories like earrings or bracelets.
- Choker: A choker is another great accessory that adds a little edge/gothic vibe to any look while still remaining on-trend. It has been popping up everywhere – from Rihanna at last year’s Met Gala to Kendall Jenner’s outfit when she went to the GAP launch party.
- Necklaces with “details”: I’m talking about necklaces that have either a really unique pendant or some sort of special detail like feathers hanging off them. These pieces are perfect for both adding interest and style without overdoing anything they’re also great if you don’t want to feel as though your jewelry is too bulky.