Korean fashion is blooming this year and many fans are copying their favorite K-dramas for fashion inspiration. Korean dramas, or K-dramas, have become a huge phenomenon in the world of fashion. The most popular actors and actresses are often seen wearing outfits that reflect their country’s traditional styles.
This blog post will provide you with information on how to recreate the look for yourself!
As of now, we have found the following K-dramas:
- My Love From Another Star
- The Heirs
- Find me in your memory
- The Moon That Embraces the Sun
- Dream High (2011)
- Boys Over Flowers
There is a future possibility that there will be more blog posts about these dramas so stay tuned to find out what they are!
What You Need To Recreate This Look:
Dress: any dress can work but dresses with high necks or long sleeves seem to be popular.
Pants: either jeans for boys and pants/skirts if you’re female. Necklace shaped like an infinity symbol.
Shoes should match your outfit in color such as black shoes with black clothing or brown.
Korean inspired looks you can try:
- My Love From Another Star: long sleeve, high neck dress with a bit of floral print for the spring.
- The Heirs: pants and top that match or are in similar colors which are popular right now. This look also includes an infinity necklace around your neck to mimic one worn by Park Shin Hye’s character from the drama series. Shoes should be black like hers as well!
- Find me in your memory: For attaining an outfit from this k-drama like Lee Min Ho’s character, wear a white button-down shirt with jeans and black shoes.
- The Moon That Embraces the Sun: For this look to be successful you must have clear skin like Kim Yoo Jung in the drama series so makeup is essential! Wear an all-white outfit or knee-length dress for your date night.
- Dream High (2011): This fashion trend includes cute short skirts paired with high neck sweaters of contrasting colors such as pink and mint green; these are perfect outfits for school and work!
- Boys Over Flowers: The outfit you can try for this trend includes a red dress with sneakers and wearing your hair down.
Do you ever watch Korean dramas?
I have to admit that when it comes to k-dramas, fashion always leaves me in awe of how beautiful the outfits are!
It makes sense too–especially since many actors/actresses get their style inspiration from real life. Park Shin Hye’s character from the drama series is a perfect example; her clothes were so pretty on screen! Shoes should be black like hers as well! Find me in your memory: For attaining an outfit from this k-drome like Lee Min Ho’s character, wear a white button-down shirt, black slacks, and brown shoes.