Toronto is a one-stop destination for Canadian shopaholics. The city houses a plethora of some of the most popular and largest malls in the world. From commercial malls to small boutique shops to local markets, the Canadian city offers something to everyone. It is a dream destination for all the people who want to buy from luxurious brands or local ones.
So, grab your credit card and hop in the shopping centers of Toronto to have a taste of retail therapy—no matter if you’re looking for a designer label for yourself or some branded accessories, we have got you covered.
Here are the best shopping malls in Toronto you could definitely not miss out on.
Yorkdale Shopping Mall
- The “King” of Canadian shopping malls, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, is considered Toronto’s ultimate shopping destination for shopaholics.
- Home to the largest range of merchandise, Yorkdale is the one-stop destination that doesn’t let people go empty-handed.
- One of Canada’s biggest shopping centers, it offers you everything—designer labels, fashion accessories, ultimate tech gadgets, finest home décor, books, toys, kitchenware, and much more.
- The shopping center has wholesale club flyer in Canada. Yorkdale contains more than 250 retail stores that are the epicenter of exclusive first-in-Canada global luxury brands in the city, including LEGO Store and Zara Home.
Toronto Eaton Centre
- With an annual footfall of 48 million, this shopping center is the city’s one of the oldest and the most iconic shopping hubs.
- With more than 230 retail shops, restaurants, and excellent amusement activities, Eaton Centre is one of the most productive malls in the country, which allows you to enjoy its world-class services and top-notch brands.
- Typically preferred by the fashionistas, the top brands available at the mall include Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, H&M, Hudson’s Bay, and many more.
- Sprawling over a vast area of 1.6 million square feet, the Square One shopping center seems like an entire city unto itself.
- It is the largest mall in Ontario and has enough space to host more than 360 stores and services.
- You can find every luxurious brand, from Michael Kors to Dollarama, along with several other specialty stores, including footwear, electronics, fashion accessories, and more.
- This outlet retail complex is famous as a “shopper’s dream.”
- Vaughan Mills is an outlet mall that offers impressive bargains from several outlet versions of almost every major shoe store.
- It also contains around fifteen retailers, which include The Children’s Place, Victoria’s Secret, and Saks OFF 5th.
- The shopping centre is popular among people who love outdoor activities, as it has a large “Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World,” offering all the camping, hunting, and fishing gear.
Therefore, Canadian shopaholics can rejoice for they are in the best shopping cities in the world. Also, Toronto is emerging as the most favourable shopping destination, thanks to a large population of wealthy individuals in the country and the tourists with their long shopping demands.
So, what are you waiting for? Hop in the best shopping malls in Toronto to have the time of your lives.