What exactly is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud hosting is outsourcing organizations’ server data to web servers for storing data resources on multiple virtual machines. It is a replacement for the old traditional model where servers used to occupy premises and cost organizations hefty bills.
In cloud hosting, the data is stored on the chain of servers or virtual space and can be easily accessed through the internet. Cloud hosting saves the company time, money, and manpower by saving all the data on reliable servers and can be viewed whenever needed.
Virtual spaces provides flexibility and scaling of information with the use of remote servers which also increases loading data speed of websites.
Cloud Hosting Usage?
Cloud Hosting is used in applications and websites for the storage of massive data on cloud servers. All the servers are remote servers or virtual servers that are not physically present. However, all your resources and data are stored in these cloud servers which can be easily retrieved without any worries.
FyndPlatform is an awesome website builder tool that helps in the creation of an amazing website with the collaboration of the best cloud hosting service provider.
Can Cloud Hosting can be beneficial for websites?
- Cloud Hosting replaces old traditional physical storage space.
- Cloud Hosting is cost-efficient due to no physical storage space and materials required.
- Saves time in storing and retrieval of resources.
- Saves manpower and electricity which was required in storing data physically.
- It stores data virtually on remote servers which are easily accessible via the internet.
- Cloud hosting increases the flexibility and scalability of website’s data.
- It provides faster site performance and improves your output results
- Cloud hosting provides security to your data.
- Less downtime due to multiple servers’ availability.
- Automatic backups are available that help in quick recovery from failures.
Best Cloud Hosting Providers
What is Hostgator?
Hostgator cloud powers your website by increasing speed, less downtime, and an interactive dashboard. It offers various plans to customers based on the data size and scalability of the website required.
- Integrated Caching – It provides the configuration of caching for a single or unlimited amount of websites.
- Intuitive Dashboard – The dashboard is interactive with the website owners by providing the performance report on website traffic and clicks.
- Resource Management – The resources are managed attentively when the traffic is overloading your website.
- Automated Failover – The failure of any hardware can lead to an automatic switch-up of your website on another cloud server.
- Data Mirroring – The website is copied three times for saving your data and resources providing a high level of security.
RAM – The RAM depends on the choice of plans. Hatchling cloud offers 2GB memory, Baby Cloud offers 4GB memory, and Business Cloud offers up to 6 GB memory.
CPU – The CPU utilization depends on memory and domains acquired. Hostgator provides 2-core CPUs, 4-core CPUs, and 6-core CPUs.
Bandwidth & Disk Space – The bandwidth and disk space are unmetered which means you won’t be charged for the unlimited amount of disk space usage.
SSL Certificate – SSL means website security certificate. Hostgator provides end-to-end encryption and SSL certificate for security threats from third parties or visitors on the website.
Domain – It provides a single domain or unlimited domain use based on the plans.
- Hostgator provides caching configuration that helps in increasing the page loading speed of a website and therefore helps in easy integration on website tools.
- It provides a virtual dashboard to track your website’s performance and check all the metrics of the data based on the results.
- It helps to manage your resources and also you can take control of the traffic overload on your website.
- If there is a failure in hardware then your website will be redirected to another capable server from the hundreds of cloud servers.
- Hostgator makes three copies of data to ensure the safety of your website and for protection against dismissal
- Hostgator also provides the creation of a subdomain option that can be utilized by customers for creating a store or product service page.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee. It means your website will stay up in all situations
- It provides a limited amount of parked domains on the basic plan.
- You can create a mailing list of up to 25 only.
- It does not provide dedicated IP.
Nexcess provides the best WordPress hosting. It offers maximum speed to your website and a built-in CDN. It provides ironclad security with premium upgraded features
- It increases your site speed through image compression, built-in CDN, and object cache.
- It provides automatic updates, monitoring of servers, and security of your website’s data through iThemes security pro.
- It provides the best value for premium resources that makes your website secure from threats.
- It also handles the overwhelming website traffic with unlimited access.
- It also offers unmetered pageviews.
Storage – It provides 100 GB, 300 GB, or 500 GB Storage of data based on the plan choice.
Bandwidth – It provides up to 10 GB bandwidth of data.
SSL – It provides free SSL for an end-to-end encryption of data and the security of your website from potential threats.
Support – 24/7/365 support from the team. You can contact them anytime for all your queries and troubles.
1. It provides a high level of security that saves your site from malware and threats.
2. It offers free email services.
3. It has up to 50 PHP workers per site that handle and solve all your queries
4. It has a free SSL certificate that easily improves your website’s search ranking.
5. You can easily build up to 100 sites with Nexcess.
6. It has up to 500GB of memory storage.
- It is pricey for users with more than 1 website.
- It is best only for eCommerce site owners.
Kamatera is a cloud hosting service provider that creates servers for your website in less than 60 seconds. It is one of the fastest cloud infrastructure service providers today
- It provides fast intel Xeon Platinum/Cascade Lake processors, 2.7GHz+
- It has the latest processor technology that increases CPU capacity to a whole new level.
- It offers fast networking speed between servers.
- Easy creation of own servers and copies of server making is also possible with the management console.
- Up to 104 CPUs and 512GB RAM per server are available.
- SSD storage capacity is available with no latency.
Processor – 1 to 104vCPUs are available.
RAM – Memory space is available from 1024MB to 524288MB.
SSD – 20GB to 4000GB of storage available.
Internet traffic – 1000GB/month internet traffic included
Public IPs – IPs are from 1,2, and 4.
- Kamatera has established 18 data centers across 4 continents which makes it easily accessible around the world.
- It makes your website scalable by adding load balancers, firewalls, private networks, and so on.
- You can easily run windows & Linux operating system
- No occurrence of single-point failure
- 99.95% uptime guaranteed
- It also offers 30-day free trial to explore the hosting provider on your Fynd Platform website and then you may decide if you want to buy it or not.
- 24/7 technical support through email and phone.
- The service provider is available for only Windows and Linux users.
Dreamhost web hosting provider has been around the corner for so long. It is known to increase your website speed and proactively drives traffic to your website securely
- It is super easy to use and you can easily manage web hosting.
- It increases your website speed.
- .com domain names are available at 8.99$/month.
- It provides various kinds of hosting from website hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and cloud hosting.
- It is owned by employees which help keep up with users’ needs.
- It provides privacy and security
- It provides 24/7 support. Due to this, you can easily ask your queries if get stuck.
- 100% uptime guaranteed.
- Easily embrace open-source solutions.
- It provides an open-source, interactive solution where the employees get to the root of the problem and solve your queries.
- The cost is quite cheaper compared to other website hosting providers.
- It has dedicated support for WordPress hosting.
- .com domains need to be purchased separately.
SiteGround is a scalable cloud hosting provider that helps to create websites and stores on website builder tools. SiteGround is best for businesses as it manages services and resources easily.
- It provides cloud services based on the plan selected from the optimal cloud, advanced performance, and easy start on the cloud.
- It provides powerful tools for webmasters beneficial for your site.
- It has a Dedicated IP that makes the work even more flexible.
CPU – It provides 4 CPU, 8 CPU, 12 CPU, and 16 CPU based on the plan selection.
RAM – it provides 8 GB, 12 GB, 16GB, and 20 GB memory.
SSD – It provides 40 GB, 80 GB, 120 GB, and 16 GB SSD space.
Data Transfer – It allows up to 5TB of data transfer.
- It provides powerful dedicated resources that speed up your website.
- It has automatic scaling of adding CPU and RAM during unexpected traffic and storage space.
- Easy hosting of your clients with the help of account management tools.
- It offers a free CDN service that makes the site faster when there are website users from different geographic locations.
- Free SSL certificate included for all domains.
- No free domains are available in the plan.
- It is costly compared to the services offered.
Cloud hosting is the best hosting service provider that has multiple VPS hosting options from managed VPS hosting and unmanaged VPS hosting. It is the fastest cloud hosting service provider with hosting at 20x speed.
- It is faster than cloud hosting thus helping in increasing your site speed.
- A2hosting fixes the vulnerability on unmanaged servers
- It has a wide range of hosting solutions from web hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and WordPress hosting.
- You can easily customize your cloud hosting account based on your needs.
- It is 20x faster than traditional cloud hosting.
RAM – It has 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB memory.
SSD – It has 150GB, 250GB, and 450 GB SSD storage.
CPU – It provides 2 Cores, 6 Cores, and 8 Cores CPU
SSL – It provides a free SSL certificate.
- It provides the ranking of your website
- Reduces the bounce rate
- It helps in generating traffic for your website due to its 20x turbo speed.
- 99.9% uptime commitment guaranteed.
- It keeps your account safe and secure from malicious activity.
- It provides 24/7/365 support to website users from the team.
- 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t like the services
- Little expensive compared to other web hosting platforms in the list
Cloud VPS is a secure web hosting service provider best for small business needs. It provides 2x RAM that increases the performance of your website ultimately helping your site rank high on google.
- Your website is running and displayed quickly onboard.
- It provides complete server solutions including your choice of the operating system, app hosting, and stack customization.
- Protection from threats and Upto 30 dedicated Imalicious activities.
- 90- day money back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with the services
- RAM – It provides up to 512GB RAM. Depends on the plan you choose.
- SSD – It provides 2×3.2TB SSD.
- CPU – Up to 32-core CPU
- IPs – Upto 30 Dedicated IPs.
- Bandwidth – Up to 10 Gbps unmetered bandwidth
- Backup storage – Up to 10TB backup storage.
- It is a fast, reliable, and secure cloud hosting provider.
- It is best suited for eCommerce website hosting
- It has website and server migration.
- It provides data backup. Your data never gets lost.
- It provides professional email for your website use.
- It offers reseller website solutions.
- It is costly if you’ve more domain and storage requirements.
Cloudways web hosting service provider is known for customizable hosting service options. It makes a critical part of cloud hosting into the simplest form with the cloudway’s extensive features
- A simple approach to scaling your website business 10x times.
- It allows you to get more work done in less time.
- It provides fast results by improving the performance of your website
- 5 cloud providers with unlimited website access.
- Secure and easy to use easy DNS services.
RAM – Up to 8GB RAM is available based on the plan selection.
CPU – Up to 4 core CPU
Storage – Up to 160GB of memory storage is available.
Bandwidth – Up to 5TB of bandwidth available.
SSL – 1-click free SSL installation
- Dedicated firewalls for security and malicious threats.
- Stack optimization with the advanced-cache.
- Easy DNS management.
- Managed backups
- 24/7/365 support on all plans.
- PHP versions
- 10+ apps can be launched with a single click
- Easy DNS management
- RAM gigabytes can be increased up to some extent
Things to be considered to be the Best Cloud hosting provider
- Data security – First and foremost check whether they provide a high level of security for your website. It should provide end-to-end encryption with firewall protection. In addition to that look for an SSL certificate for a secure layer of protection.
- Uptime – 99.9% Uptime should be guaranteed. As downtime in your website can affect your search engine ranking.
- Customer Support – It should provide 24/7/365 customer support so that even if you face issues with your product page, dropshipping page, or at your eCommerce page you can contact them right away.
- Blendable – It should meet all the software, memory space, bandwidth, CPU, and multiple domain requirements.
- Budget- It should meet all the infrastructure requirements on your assumed budget to make it cost-effective and pocket friendly.
- Cloud Migration – Select a service provider that will handle all the cloud migration with internal resources for you to reduce the hassle and inconvenience.
- Speed – The speed of the website should be top-notch the data should be retrieved and displayed on the website swiftly through the cloud service providers.
Fynd Platform is the best self hosting provider and website builder
Fynd Platform provides best-in-class services for building an eCommerce website store. It is a user-friendly tool that is quite easy to understand as it is accurately designed by keeping in mind the needs of the customers.
Let’s look at some of the features that make Fynd Platform the best website builder tool
- It leverages the online retail store outlet for customers with omnichannel potential as compared to the other multichannel potential platforms. It can be accessed on all channels right at your fingertips.
- It is a one-stop solution for developing websites and mobile apps for brands. It is customizable and powerful enough to develop both Android and iOS apps.
- It provides multiple language support to be readable and understandable to massive audiences from around the globe.
- User guides and videos are available for each feature. So, whenever you get stuck while using a particular feature you can access the quick guide and tutorials for a smooth transition.
- Get your online store up in no time with our easy-to-navigate website tools.
- You can create custom pages and select them from the wide range of collection.
- No coding knowledge is required. Drop and down tools to make your site customizable and easy to use.
- Easy payment gateways and affordable pricing plans from Standard, Professional, Premium, and Enterprise plans starting at just 599Rs/month.
- Order management system available for your online store. Here you can manage orders and also provide refund policies.
- You can upload your product catalogs on marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Ajio, Google, and Facebook.
- Easy sharing of products, collections and app links through QR codes.
- Data tracking and analytics to track the orders, cart, logistics, and payment details.
- Promote business with the help of Email and Sms to existing customers.
- It also provides technical support to resolve all your queries.
Overall the best cloud hosting providers all come down to one thing the customer’s need and budget. Many amazing providers in the market offers a whole range of services that can ultimately help in increasing your site performance, scalability, and flexibility.
We’ve listed above some of few best cloud hosting providers along with the best features they have to offer. Grab a look!
1. Is Fynd Platform a self hosted service provider?
Ans: Yes,It is a self hosted service provider and has vivid features that are offered by today’s most popular cloud hosting providers. Therefore, makes it easy to build your eCommerce Fynd Platform website with no extra effort.
2. What makes The Fynd Platform beneficial for businesses?
Ans: It is specifically designed for eCommerce store owners that offer a wide range of themes, customizable options, and how-to guides and tutorials to set up your best-in-class store.
3. What leads to Fynd Platform to standing out from the competition?
Ans: It focuses extensively on fulfilling the user’s small business needs and demands that will eventually help in exponential growth, and frequent visitors that will lead to an increase in revenue.
4. What is the benefit of using the Fynd Platform omnichannel platform over multichannel platforms?
Ans: Fynd Platform omnichannel platform is beneficial to use as it offers various channels for customer purchases via mobile, web, or store. In comparison to multichannel platforms that have only various mobile app channels or website store access.