Looking for a crypto ATM in San Antonio, Texas? It is easy these days to find one using ATM locator websites. Bitcoin ATMs are now readily available in all states of the US, in high-traffic areas like shopping centers and airports. With everyone wanting a slice of the Bitcoin pie, these machines are likely to increase in number in the future. Even convenience stores are trying to bring in more customers by installing a Bitcoin kiosk in-store.
Why is a Bitcoin ATM in San Antonio, Texas popular?
When you look for a “Bitcoin machine near me” you will find many nearby locations. Bitcoin ATMs are becoming more and more popular by the day and with good reasons too. The advantage of using Bitcoin ATMs in Texas for buying cryptos is that these are safe and convenient. There is no need to go through an elaborate and tedious registration process as you would have to for crypto exchanges. They work just like regular cash ATMs except that you can buy cryptos with cash.
Step-by-step guide to using a Bitcoin ATM in San Antonio:
- Find a Bitcoin ATM: When you search for “Bitcoin ATMs near me” online, you will be provided with a list of Bitcoin machine locations that are close by. Find out which is nearest you and which offers the crypto coin you need. Not all Bitcoin machines will offer Ethereum, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash. Sites providing such information will also tell you about the transfer fees and verification procedures. Usually, there is an interactive map on the site for you to identify the ATM locations faster.
- Open a Bitcoin wallet: You must have a Bitcoin wallet address where you will transfer your cryptos. This must be downloaded on your smartphone before you go to a Bitcoin kiosk. You can choose from many types of Bitcoin wallets available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Buy Bitcoins at an ATM: The buying processes may not be the same for all Bitcoin ATMs but it is more or less similar. You have to access the dashboard that is made available through an easy-to-use interface. You need to enter the amount of BTC you want to buy. You will be sent a QR code for getting the Bitcoins.
- Scan code: The wallet QR can be easily scanned using a smartphone and this indicates the address where the BTC you have bought will be sent. When you do not own a Bitcoin wallet, you may get a paper wallet at a BTC ATM.
- Insert cash bills: When you have specified the amount of cryptos you wish to buy, you must then provide an equivalent amount of cash. The cash bills are to be placed as instructed in an area designated for deposit. The amount inserted is then displayed on the screen as is the BTC amount you will be given in return.
- Click to confirm: Now, you need to click on “Confirm” to get this transaction confirmed. Finally, you have to click on the option “Done” to finish the transfer and print a receipt. This is your proof of purchase.
The whole process of buying Bitcoin is over within a few minutes just like transactions at a standard ATM. However, before using a machine, be sure to check if it is a two-way BTC ATM, in case you want to sell Bitcoins.